Re: (ET) Drive belts & pulling

You won't be able to pull very much in reverse.  With the high hitch there
is a tremendous amount of down force on the rear of the tractor and the
front end will be very light.  I still say that if you can make the weight
class you want with the deck on, you would be better off to remove the deck
and have most of the weight added to the front instead.  An old barbell set
works great for fine tuning the weight.  I can't stress this enough - TEST
PULL!
 Good luck

Dean A. Stuckmann