From: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Jeremy
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 8:20 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) e12 hybrid?

I just purchased an e12 unseen for 350 dollars, but in good condition with a front mower and snowblade.  I produce all my power from solar and wind supplemented by generators, and it is difficult to supply the 10 KW to fully charge the batteries.  I plan to charge my batteries from a small 3 horsepower turning a 60 amp alternator and controlled for 36 Volts.  When batteries are low, turn on the generator, instead of pulling in to plug in just charge while you mow.  I'll post my progress.

Jeremy