(ET) Electric Lawn-Boy

Thanks for all the help on the electric mower.
I purchased a 36v Lawn-Boy from Roger Collins in Ottowa, Il on Friday.
He also has some great looking Elec-Traks and rare accessories fro sale. He
has a couple e-20's that look like new.
Check out his add on the club web site.

If anyone is looking for a tractor and is within commuting distance, I
would
highly recommend going and seeing Roger.

Question on the Lawn-Boy.
It had been converted to run off the tractor accessory outlet, and has no
batteries.
I would like to put it back to original.
It was suppose to use (3) small motorcycle batteries.
Does anyone know the number designation on a battery of this type ?
I would like to talk with my local battery dealer to see what options I
have.

Thanks again;
Dennis