(ET) lift strap and clip?

Over the weekend, the strap on the lift of my E15 came loose and I spent much time underneath trying to figure out how the strap fastens to the motor bolt.  Apparently there's a "special" clip that clips the loop with the outer strap around the gear bolt?  Also, I notice extra holes in the bolt and wondered what they were for.  I tried looking for pictures of lift from the website, but still couldn't figure it out.  thanks for your help.

BTW, Don's "Bill-a-vator" did work getting a yoke for the mower from Bill!

vince albrecht, cpa, mdiv
wva329 hotmail com
312.513.3281 cell