(ET) Fwd: advice needed (continued)

Thanks for the advice everyone. The ractor is running fine (forward and reverse) now. I just cleaned the reverse relay contacts with a Q-tip soaked in carburetor cleaner. Pull all the leads off and cleaned them also. Works perfectly!

Does anyone know how GE originally attached the mower deck support arms to the main tractor body, did they use large clevis pins? I used 5/8" hex head bolts and some big washers. I tried to tighten these enough so there will be no side to side movement. Is this what they rest of you have used and is it enough to keep the deck from wondering from side to side while mowing?

Barry
E-15
Dayton, OH