From: "SteveS"
Subject: Re: (ET) What was that crash?
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 09:37:39 -0400
Don't know the answer to your question right off, but it brings up a related question of mine:
Why did they design it so the disconnect has to be engaged to charge the batteries? It seems a better design would be to connect the charger direct to the battery stack. It would have prevented the problem you had.
SteveS
E12S