RE: (ET) New rollers on mower deck don't turn

John,

 I used the common shrink tubing.

 Teflon, where do we get that? The electronics parts store in town did not have any.

 Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS

Bloomington, In. 47408-7378 Phone 812-855-5367 hazen indiana edu

http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/ Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net

IP Phone 317.278.4014   Change is inevitable except from a vending machine.