(ET) advice needed

It would be appreciated if some advice could be given on getting an E-15 up and running. It has new batteries, the charger works fine, there is 36volts on the accessory outlet, the lights work and there is power going to the lift motor. It is basically dead as far as the drive motor goes. When the master disconnect is connected and the key switch is on, there is no effect whatsoever when the throttle control is pushed forward. I can't measure any voltage on the contactors. When the throttle is put into reverse, the reverse relay behind the dashboard will "click in" but still no other action and no voltage to the contactors. I have bypassed the seat and brake switch temporarily just to make sure they are not the culprit.

Does anyone have any idea where I should go from here?

Thanks,
Barry