(ET) Elec-Trak fuel gauge

Hello all, I was doing some work on my tractor (WheelHorse C-185 Elec-Trak) tonight and noticed the "fuel gauge" wasn't working, I've checked the wires going to it and its got 36V on the terminals. I put my ohm meter across the terminals after disconnecting the wires, and measured open, infinity. So does anyone have an extra fuel gauge maybe from a parts tractor?
Thanks, Tony
--
-----
Sent from Anthony Bailey KC0HZP (mailto:abailey clas net)