(ET) lift strap and prep for seeding grass

Thanks for the help.  I fitted the strap a while ago, but wasn't really
using the lift until today.  It seems to be working much better (the strap
hasn't broken, as it had previously).

The installation of the strap was not too difficult, but while securing the
U-shaped metal retainer by bending the legs, one of them broke off.  The
other leg held OK and was able to secure the strap.  I doubt I'll ever use
the strap fully extended anyway.

I was trying to use the blade today, but with little positive effect.  The
scenario is as follows:
I dug a 120' trench in my back yard (rented an ICE ditch witch) 6 weeks
ago.  I filled it back in using the blade on the ET.  I let the dirt settle
until this week and have been "poking" at it trying to even out the low and
high spots.  The trench was only a few inches wide, and the resulting bare
strip no more than a foot wide.  I think I should remove some dirt before I
put down topsoil and seed.  (I already have 6 cubic feet of dirt leftover.)
 I would try to use the ET tiller if I had one, then replace some of the
dirt with topsoil (480lb available), and seed.

Questions:
1) Does anyone have a tiller for sale (preferably near Roanoke, Virginia)?

2) What might be a decent alternative, if I can't get the ET tiller?

3) How high should I make the topsoil relative to the surrounding terrain?
(To allow for more settling or just keep it at the same level.)

4) How do you kill poison ivy?  (Unrelated topic, but I got some on my legs
after running the weedeater last week so I'm really wanting revenge right
now!)

Thanks,
Andy
Andrew Poush