-----Original Message-----
From: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Humphrey,
Timothy
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 3:57 PM
To: 'elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu'
Subject: (ET) E-15 Motor on EBay

I just spoke with the gentleman selling the E15 Motor on E-Bay.

He has the rest of the tractor. Tractor only, dry-rotted tires, no
batteries, not bad sheet metal. No other info available.

He will take 300 for the whole enchilada, this means you need to "win" the
motor, if you want it. Win it for $300 or more and the whole thing is
yours.