[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (ET) E-15 Motor on EBay
- Subject: Re: (ET) E-15 Motor on EBay
- From: "Christopher Zach" <czach computer org>
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 18:16:34 -0400
- References: <79DE04D636EED411940900508BAC7E08ACE6DB FSJRFD03>
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Drat. I was going to bid on the motor (I could use an E15 class motor to
power a tiller I want to install) but not if it's going to result in the
breakup of an E15.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Humphrey, Timothy" <HumphreyT neads ang af mil>
To: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 5:57 PM
Subject: (ET) E-15 Motor on EBay
> I just spoke with the gentleman selling the E15 Motor on E-Bay.
> He has the rest of the tractor. Tractor only, dry-rotted tires, no
> batteries, not bad sheet metal. No other info available.
> He will take 300 for the whole enchilada, this means you need to "win"
> motor, if you want it. Win it for $300 or more and the whole thing is