(ET) Welder accessory

Hi All,

I'm new to the list and beginning repairs on an E-15.
To aid in the process, along with other jobs, I was
looking at the Elec-Trak welder attachment.  Does anyone
have this?  Or does anyone know how it works?  I'm
thinking it can't be very complicated to build one.  The
36V power supply is the major component.  I think an arc
stabilizer would be needed?
Maybe I'll just vice-grip some 1/8" rod to 3 deep cycle
12Vers and let everyone know how it works...

Darin Gilbert