From: Christopher Zach [mailto:czach computer org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 9:49 PM
To: Neil Dennis; Elec-trak
Subject: Re: (ET) start

I'd suggest getting the ET manual from Mr. Gunn. It's worth every penny you
will spend.

Regardless, the E12 is a very simple version of the E20. No field weakening
(though what is that power pulse switch?) and only two relays, 1RTN and
2RTN. Since 1RTN is always used as the latch for the PTO, my guess is the
contacts on the 2RTN relay (the one that requires the speed lever to be
moved to neutral then speed in order to restart the tractor in the event of
a seat/brake interrupt) is in need of cleaning, or is misaligned.

Since there is no FW circuit, Fwd/reverse is simply wired directly to the
1f-2f/1r/2r coil sets.

Looks like "power pulse" button temp bypasses the centrifugal switch.
Anyone
know what that is and why that is in there? All I can see the cent switch
doing is opening the 2A coil, and putting a resistor in series with the
motor.

Odd.

Chris