From: Neil Dennis [mailto:wombat RealNS com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 4:42 PM
To: Elec-trak
Subject: (ET) start

No, it's an E-12 and has a few problems with relays overe the 15 yrs
I've had it.  Biggest problem has been with square ended microswitches
on speed control causing hard or sticky operation until I got smart and
radiused the operating buttons.

BTW, when I'm tilling, the load meter is usually in the yellow or red.
And that's after I recalibrated the shunt (made it the correct length as
it was too long so always read higher than it should.

wombat