Re: (ET) McMaster-Carr

Yes, yes, no.

I used to think they were for compabies only, but they are easy to deal
with. The web site is excellent

http://www.mcmaster.com/

and I find many things that aren't in the catalogue. Also sometimes in the
catalogue they specify minimums or package sizes (say on nuts or bolts) but
the web site seems to allow smaller minimums. Their prices aren't the
cheapest, but generally much better than the local hardware store.

They take plastic and ship via UPS.

I'm actually in the middle of an order as we I write...

Here's an example of pricing:

6201 ball bearing(small motor small bearing)  ABEC-1 (normal grade), double
sealed, $3.83 each.
or you get it in SS ($26.71), ABEC-3 grade ($8.34), or perma-lube ($9.89).

I bought a bunch of screws and such a couple weeks ago, 7 lb shipment,
ordered in the afternoon, arrived the next morning, $4.26 shipping charge.

- Steve