(ET) motor bearings and brushes

I  know this has come up before, but I swear that I searched the archives
and could not find the answer! Also I promise to post the answer to the
files section where it will be easy for the next person to find.

I need the part numbers for the mower and traction motor bearings (and
possibly brushes). Actually I have the bearings out of my small diameter
mower motor and have the Hoover numbers (201 top, 99204 bottom), but I
can't
find an online distributer for themn or a cross-reference. Also I've seen
reference to using better sealed bearings by other companies and I think
that would be a worthwhile upgrade..

I tried to call Bill Gunn, but he's out for a couple weeks.

I also would rather not take the traction motor apart yet to get the
bearings for that, as it might take a while to get bearings and I'm having
to much fun driving around looking for things to push with the blade.

So can anyone help? Also if you know of an online distributer that would
help too. I'm equa-long-distance from all the bearing supplies in our area;
Leesburg's only industry is antiques (not antique tractors!)

TIA,

Steve Sawtelle
Leesburg, VA
E12S