(ET) ET Go!

All,

Well I have another saying. If you want to figure out a problem, tell
others
about it. The trouble is -  the more people you tell the stupider the fix
turns out to be.

Case in point - got home, with the RIGHT schematic - (man it all makes
sense
now) and within three minutes found the 10 wire disconnected from the
reversing relay! Bad connector, but I crimped it shut (note to self -
replace terminals) and Voila! I can go back and forth (the three feet my
basement allows). This weekend I head out to the open fields!

However, every fix brings another question....

If I put the transmission in neutral and run the motor, it sounds - well,
dry. Not bearing grinding, but not well oiled. So, are there lube points on
the motor, or should I (can I) tear it down and check bearings, or what?

Thanks once again to all for your help. W/O the internet I'd still be
scratching my head. Course w/o the internet I never would have known about
these machines!

- Steve S

E12S