Re: (ET) Electronic controller

Hi All, you might want to contact Kirk Van Gelder as
he designed an electronic controller which I believe
he uses on an E-20 and has to mow a fairly large area
near where I live. If I remember right, he made a
drawing and offered it to the list. I don't remember
if he was charging for the design or not. Hope this
helps. Dan Eyk

=====
Daniel Eyk
Vancouver, Wa.