Re: (ET) Tapping your pack for different battery voltages.

I haven't seen any reference to PLOWING as a lift motor battery killer.
Try that for a few hours and you may want to try my suggestion in "Re:
(ET) amps/ uneven loading" of prepping the wires for a quick change over
of lift batteries. When plowing you are lifting and lowering the plow on
every shuttle back and forth. Mowing doesn't even rate in this lift
battery discussion by comparison as you only use the lift occasionally.
This is one reason I like my E-12m as the center mounted grader plow
uses a good old fassioned mechanical lift, thus saving the batteries.

Lights! ?? ,  forget about it (unless you come up with some REAL lights,
ie high wattage halogens, hmmm, sounds good to me)

Jim