(ET) tiller lift

All I use the e-12 for is tilling, about a 75 ft length row, kinda sandy
rocks mostly, I usually till to full depth in low gear and 2nd or 3rd
notch on speed control.  Haven't really noticed any excessive discharge
on lift batteries.  When I check (digital voltmeter) usually all are
within 3 to 5 hundredths volt after charging, don't equalize.

Battery set is either 5 or 6 years old and still does the whaole garden
on one charge (about 50 x 75 ft.)

wombat

Agree, can't see doing all the monkey work, run the way it was designed.