RE: (ET) Tapping your pack for different battery voltages.

Larry,

 I do not have a tiller so I was not aware of large amount of power needed
for lifting during tilling. I guess it's like lifting the snow blower and I
do have one of those! I use the lift for less than a 60 seconds during a
blowing session. New matched batteries may help you. You could try tapping
the other three batteries for the lift half way through the tilling session
. I am not sure this would work.

 I do like the idea for adding a third light to the tractor! Or has any one
seen a 36 volt bulb?

  Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS
Bloomington, In. 47408-7378 Phone 812-855-5367 hazen indiana edu
http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/ Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net