Re: (ET) Transformer

Okay, the technical term is "DC to DC converter".  Can you give me some
ideas of where to look for one?

I think the only non-36V accessories on the E20 are the lights (&horn)
and the front lift.  I also have a 12V to 1000W AC inverter.  Assuming
that kind of load, what do I look for?

--
 mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com