Re: (ET) Transformer

I've been looking at that too, but I'm clueless on identifying good
options. meci.com has some DC-DC (link to an internal frame)
http://www.meci.com/default.asp?mode=getitems&category=217
there's one (#500-0152) for $10 that does 36-72V input and 12V 4.2A output.
Not alot of amps. Any opinions?

                    Jeremy Gagliardi com

                    Sent by:                         To:     Elec-Trak
<elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
                    owner-elec-trak cosmos phy       cc:

                    .tufts.edu                       Subject:     (ET)
Transformer

                    10/31/01 10:28 AM

I think it might be a good idea if I take the non-36V accessories off
the batteries and wire them to a 36-to-12V step-down transformer, so
that everything on the tractor draws 36V to drain all batteries evenly.
What kind of transformer do I need, and where can I get one?

--
 mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com