Re: (ET) charger -- resend from delay

"Rhett T. George" wrote:
> You are on the right track with your separate chargers and the inverter.
> This arrangement permits charging the two batteries which supply the
> inverter for a longer period than what is needed for the other batteries.
> It is a guess, but I think that the voltage across each fully-charged
> battery should be the same as all others, an indication that they are
> equally charged.  This voltage measurement is done an hour after charging
> has terminated.

Someone had mentioned moving the lift motor wire from an 18V position to
a 12V position so it drains only 2 batteries not 3, because I'm
recharging every 2 batteries.  Which wire supplies the lift motor.  I
have a thin wire labelled "12  12" going to a battery under the seat.
Is that it?

> The `Cruise Control' is redundant on a tractor with hand-operated motor
> speed control.

Ah, now that makes a lot of sense.  The hand throttle doesn't behave
like a foot pedal.  It has the ability to "stick" in whatever position
you like it, so it does have built-in cruise.  I wonder why they left
the "Cruise Control" button on the panel, then.

--
 mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com