(ET) charger

I just got my E-20.  I'd been working on it all day today to clean it
out, take out the old batteries, and check all the wires.  I had been
running things off the charger to check them, but just briefly.  By the
time I got everything back together, I sat down one last time to ease
her back into place all of 2 feet forward.  Right when I went to do
that, everything cut out.  It tripped the breaker.  I reset the breaker,
but it kept tripping.  I no longer seem to be able to run the charger.
Any ideas?

Jeremy,
Bethesda, Md.
--