Re: (ET) Wheelhorse Models

All the B-145s I have owned will move a 6000lb Cruisers Inc boat on a
dual axle trailer around the yard almost as easily as my E20. They have
handled all the same attachments and actually run longer with the same
attachment as the smaller motor draws less juice. They are all built on
exactly the same frame and seem to enjoy the same tough rear
end/transaxle (even have the same dual pulley on the tranny although
they seem to come with only one drive belt.

The 20 is so powerful that even 2 belts tend to slip. I am tempted to
change that one over to a chain drive. (that goes for the C-185 WH as
well)

Jim