(ET) ET- New Owner

Hi all
I am located in Athens NY.
I am the new owner of an et12.

It had lain for years in a shed and
requires more than a little
penetrating oil and some paint.
An old story I am sure.

But I need to know how the bolt on the mower blades turns.
Is it backwards because of the motors? The deck will need
extensive repair and the motors bearings....

The tractor Itself needs the upper reed relay and diode cluster
I am hoping the charger is good. I am still digging it out of the
leaves and stuff accumulated around it. The batteries are gone
and I am looking for replacements.

The front lift motor had ripped its mounting out of the mower
deck at the top of its stroke. Is there a way to release it
without battery energy. I have not gotten under it yet....

I have read some of the archives and lurked for a few days.
Thanks for all your help.

Pete