Re: (ET) 1/4 panels

Yes, I am referring to them.  However someone just suggest I call Bill
Gunn
for them, since all old ones tend to have some rot.  I also need some info
about wires 1,2, and 3 on the solid state control board in the E15.  The
person who had it before me has 2 of them connected together, and a third
just dangling, I have yet to identify which ones belong where.  From
looking
at the sch. it appears they have to do with the PTO system.  It works fine
but I did notice that the 3rd position of the switch does nothing.

Thanks Again,
Blu