Re: (ET) Parts Needed...

Bill Gunn sells the panels. They are new stampings, they come primered
already. I bought one for $32.55 for my E15

Some warning: Bill stamping are based on late model ET's. My ET was an
early model. There were some design changes in the center console along
the way, so Bill's panel can fit tight. You should fit the panel BEFORE
you apply finsh paint to it! Fit the panel, pull it off THEN PAINT IT.

One other note: On the front (the black aluminum piece) the are under the
HEADLIGHT typically had casting burrs on it. File those off before you fit
the panel, or it will scratch it all up!

Don

www.elec-trak.org

>>> <Sharp51482 aol com> 09/29/01 06:08PM >>>
I am looking for the following parts.... I am restoring an E15, and I
would
like them to be close to new.

Front left and right 1/4 panels.

Thanks,