Re: (ET) Parts Needed...

Sharp51482 aol com wrote:
> Does Bill Gunn have new parts like that??  I was thinking about
> calling him, but this is all new to me, I only got the tractor
> last week and now I have it all in pieces. LOL!  Anyway I thought
> I read somewhere on the archive that Bill was closing his business.
> Do you have his number?  Also, have you any idea what they might
> run price wise?

Bill fortunately decided to keep his business going. My only reference
point on body parts is I got a new rear battery box lid (the metal &
wood thing the seat attaches to that is hinged to get to the batteries)
and it ran something like $55, fully painted and ready to go.

>From the FAQ list at www.elec-trak.org:
"Technical Service and Parts in Edgerton, WI is *the* source for
everything on these 30 year old tractors. Call 608-868-6220, ask for
Bill Gunn. Mornings is the best time to reach Bill. If it's your first
call, PLEASE have your ET's Serial Number and Model Number with you
before you call."

_________
Jim Coate
1992 Chevy S-10