From: W. Jeffrey Wilson [mailto:Wjwilson albion edu]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 7:50 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Should I get an Elec-Trak?

Hi all -

I'm new to the group - I found it in searching for info on Elec-Traks.  I
mow about 1 ½ acres, mostly flat but with LOTS of trees.  I like the idea
of
the silence and (at least local) environmental friendliness of the
Elec-Trak, but wonder about running time and maneuverability.  With my
(BIG,
noisy) 48" Scag walk-behind mower I can finish my mowing in about 2 hours,
and work around the trees without too much difficulty.  Will I be happy
with
the E15 with its front-mounted mower?  Will I finish the job on one charge?
Will I constantly be backing up to work around trees?

Any guidance or suggestion will be apprciated.  Thanks!

Jeff Wilson
wjwilson albion edu <mailto:wjwilson albion edu>