(ET) New on www.elec-trak.org

Folks,

Here's the latest updates on http://www.elec-trak.org, and they're all
good!!

- Added the rest of the GE Service Bulletins in "resources". There's also
a PDF file of all the bulletins if you'd like to print out your own. All
the bulletins are courtesy of Monty McGraw.

- Added the M30 Brake Kit Instructions to "resources". It's an improved
brake kit. Bill Gunn sells the kits. From Monty's collection as well.

- Added a 1972 GE Elec-Trak Sales brochure to "Memorabilia". I got this
off of EBay. It's nice, shows detail on all the models, included the hand
mower. I did a PDF as an option here too.

Saving the best for last:
- Added a review of the Elec-Trak from April 1970 Popular Mechanics. It's
a great article with plenty of comments from Bruce Laumeister, the
"brainchild" of the ET!
I found this one on Ebay as well. And of course there's a PDF for download
too.

Enjoy!!!!

Don Barry

E-15 Restored 2001