(ET) Et drive stopped - Thanx

Hi,
Thank you all that took the time to answer my request for help with my New
Idea EGT-150, especially Tom Kuffa, who took the time to walk me thru the
diagnosis and told me what it might be.   Problem was the "toaster" ribbon
burned thru the connector at wire #8.  Took one out of my parts tractor and
away we go.

FYI none of the ribbon connections were very tight on mine.  I think that
the insulators may have compressed a bit over time.  I would suggest
checking yours.  The wire connection was tight between the 2 nuts but the
bolt was not to the ribbon.

Thanx Again
Dean A. Stuckmann