(ET) New on www.elec-trak.org

Hello All,

New on the site is the scans from the set of Microfiche 1974 service
manuals I got from E-Bay, 14 fiche sheets all. Over 500 pages of info. I
have to say the quality isn't the greatest, but there is some good info in
them. There's even some info on some of the less popular machines, like
the I-5. Most of the files are 60-80 pages long, and in PDF format.

See the "GE Service Manual Collection" under the Resources tab.

If any of you have these same documents on paper, and are in good
condition, please let me know. I'd like to borrow them to get scanned so
we have better copies as resources for everyone.

Thanks,

Don

Houston, TX
1971 Elec-Trak E-15, fully restored