(ET) Battery charging

I suppose that if it were possible to charge each of the individual 18
cells in the 36 volt battery pack that it would be the best way to
charge them. Of course, that is not practical. But if deep-discharge
lead-acid batteries were made that way and if chargers were made that
way we would not be talking about equilization. We could be closer to
agreeing on what the cut-off cell charge should be. Even so, there will
always be other factors like temperature, battery age, etc.