From: Rhett T. George [mailto:rtg ee duke edu]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 10:58 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Load values in amps...

 - Greetings -

Many thanks to Steve and Larry for good data which helps interpret the
indications of the gauges.

My one data point to contribute from an E-20 is that with the load gauge
in the "Top of yellow/bottom of red" the current measured with shunt and
analog meter was 100 A.  This measurement was on the upper band of the
load meter.

                                        Rhett