Re: (ET) time for a new pack...

Ah! I just got off the phone with the Interstate Battery distributor here
in
Seattle about Trojan T105's et al.  they don't carry the 125 and 145 but
do
carry the U2200, 2300, and 2500.  The U2500 at 11 1/2 inches long, I think
is
too long to fit but the u2200 and u2300 sound like they will.  The list
price
on these suckers is over $100, supposedly.  I was quoted 53.95 for the
2200 and
56.95 for the U-2300.  anybody else what some of these at this price?  FOB
Seattle.  I'd be glad to make a big order.  :^)

dave
E12S
Seattle