Re: (ET) time for a new pack...

Hi Dave, I read your post last night and would have
responded last night, except our son has a strange
typing pattern on the computer that makes me do the
hunt and peck and it takes forever to write anything.
I don't know if this will help any, but we can get
Trojan  T105's down here in Portland, Oregon for about
$50-53 dollars apeice at Empire Batteries in Tigard,
Oregon (just south of Portland), 7320 S.W. Bonita RD.,
Tigard, Oregon 97281 or call 1-800-468-6814. You also
could get the same batteries at the EZ GO dealer at
4110 N.E. Columbia Blvd., Portland, Or. or call
1-800-368-9158. The EZ Go dealer is near the I-5
Bridge in N.E. Portland. I checked the prices earlier
this spring and the prices at both places were under
$60.00 per battery. Hope this helps. Dan Eyk
Vancouver, Wa.

=====
Daniel Eyk
Vancouver, Wa.