(ET) Tractors 4 sale

I found this on the "ATIS tractors" <antique-tractor atis net> list I am
on:

------------------

Today, I seen two of these tractors, both General Electrics,  and both
destined for the salvage yard by the end of this month. The owner said he
also has an identical tractor, however, it is red and bears the Wheel Horse
name. (was mfgd by GE) The GE's are a kind of yellow. All of the machines
have been shedded their entire lives. The Wheel Horse was used to mow with
up until this season. The GE's are virtually all there with some extra
parts. One of the GE's doesn't have a drive motor. I did see the mower
decks
and some extra mower blades laying around. The bid downer about all of this
is that there are no "working" batteries for any of these mowers. There's
several of the deep cycle batteries there but none will hold a charge.
    The two GE machines at located in Boonville, MO. (central MO. along
I-70).
The Wheel Horse is about an hour south of Boonville at the north edge of
Jefferson City.  If anyone is interested contact Jim Biggerstaff at
>jcbiggerstaff Iname com<.
    I have no interest in the machines or the deal. I just  hate to see
them
ALL junked if someone would/could give them a home. He's selling them
because the farm has sold and he has no room for them at his residence.
(he's not into collecting, he has them because his father worked for the
dealer when the machines were being built/sold.)

Too far away for me.

Dave in CT.

Dave  Tief.  N1WWY,  Addie Tief.  N1XQP
Tribble, Noodles, Cecil, Bandit and Magic.
Visit our web page at http://users.abac.com/dandatief
See the bunnies,  generators, and progress on the tractor and owner-builder
house