Re: (ET) No Brakes

Have you checked the adjustment to see if the pads are close to the
disk?  Might be as simple as that!  I know mine needed adjusting when I
got it.  You might want to spray down the linkage with some penetrating
oil too and get things to run free.

Also, there should be an interlock switch on the brake pedal that kills
the motor (not the mower blades) when you hit the brakes.  It's a good
safety feature, not to mention the fact that an E12 has enough oomph to
just keep going in spite of the brakes being on if the motor is still
running. maybe that's how the pads got worn in the first place.

Congrats on getting the charger fixed and your first mow.  I just came
in from doing my yard and am just as pleased as the first time.

Bruce Conner