RE: (ET) Ring terminals for high currents

Jim,

 Good web sites. Be sure and read the page on http://wdstudio.net/livewire/
about wire and connectors. Look at the pictures of connectors and see the
thickness of the neck on the ring terminals. The neck was over heating on
my
cheap ring terminals.

  Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS
Bloomington, In. 47408-7378 Phone 812-855-5367 hazen indiana edu
http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/ Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net
NetMeeting Directory server for IU ils.iu.edu
IP Phone number 812-856-9251