RE: (ET) ET FAQ - Call for Entries/Call to Arms!

Please include the following attachments in some form.

These Voltage/Current meter questions keep coming up, I suspect
because so many people have bad or intermittent gauges.

BTW, according to the GE meter, maximum charging voltage is 45 to 52 V!
52 V will boil off the batteries, and 45 is 7.5V each!  Yet that is what
the meter values are.

Another nice table (If anyone cares to make it) is clip-on current values
corresponding to the needle values.  Or convert the shunt currents on the
second attachment to real current values.

Larry Elie

PS:  In addition, a list of not only who lives where, but even who has a
working
what might be nice.  It is nice to know who has a working trimmer, tiller,
or
whatever because they probably know how it works.