(ET) ET FAQ - Call for Entries/Call to Arms!

Folks,

I've installed and published a FAQ generating program on
http://www.elec-trak.org , under the FAQs section.
The direct URL to the FAQ is
http://www.elec-trak.org/cgi-bin/faq/index.html

Now all we need is some good content. Please give it a look.
I'm asking everyone to take the time and come up with some good Questions
and Answers. The FAQ categories aren't fixed, so we can change those as
well.

Over the past two years I've been on the elec-trak maillist, we've all at
one time or another wanted a FAQ, so here it is! Us, as a group,
maintaining this FAQ will be critical in promoting the future of our
wonderful ET's.

If you have things to add, let me know. You can email them directly to me
at don barry kmtc com

If you're REALLY computer literate, have a lot of things to add, and
willing to devote some time to this, I will distribute (frugally) the
password to the FAQ's admin program so you can enter in FAQs directly
(which my wife will greatly appreciate).

Humbly yours,

Don

Don Barry
Infrastructure Manager, IT