Re: (ET) ET FAQ

Dear Don,

It seems to me that some people will find the FAQ section interesting in
general and would read it no matter what order it is in.  But, perhaps the
most frequent use of it will be to trouble shoot or solve problems.  In
that role, it would best be
organized some way to lead to a solution.  There may be others whose heads
work differently from mine but I'll start the discussion with the outline
suggested scheme below.  If FAQs were organized this way with similar
subject matter grouped together,
it would be easy to use I think:

    Mechanical
        Brakes