From: Pestka, Dennis J [mailto:Dennis Pestka mkg com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 7:47 AM
To: 'ThompsonG DFO-MPO GC CA'
Cc: 'Elec-Trak Email Discussion List'
Subject: RE: (ET) FW: More Help please

I thought I could help but after looking at my wiring drawings I see
conflicting information.
This is for a Wheelhorse C-185 and both of these drawing came out of the
owners manual.

My WIRING DIAGRAM drawing shows from the Power Disconnect Switch:
A wire to Battery: B2 + side through FU-1.
A wire to the Battery Charger: 2-03 ORANGE.
A wire to the PTO Solenoid/Coil: 2 MS-1.
A wire to the Power use Gage: 2-02 ORG and then to the PTO Solenoid/Coil,
@-10 GRN.

My CONNECTION and WIRING SCHEMATIC drawing shows all of the above; PLUS
A wire 2-05 which goes to FU-2 and then wire 17 RED which goes to the lift
switch.

My WIRING DIAGRAM drawing shows from FU-2 wire 17 RED to the lift switch,
but wire 5 RED        to the R Solenoid/Coil.

Hope I didn't confuse the issue further.
Can anyone help ?

Dennis