RE: (ET) hitch

More on the sleeve hitch.  I figured out the mounting.

To add to the confusion, I am going to quote on the "Elec-Trak Attachments
& Accessories for All Tractors" brochure.

Sleeve Hitch  AP50  Fits E20, E15, E12.
Takes all implements built to industry standards for sleeve hitches.  {But
how does it work?}
Easy to attach with two bolts.  {note:  this is true}.
Can be used with electric or manual rear lift (AP59, AP58) {It BOLTS to
the rear axle mount, not the rear stabber!  My error!

Electric Rear Lift  AP59
Fits E20, E15, E12, E12M.
Quickly mounts to rear stabber {note:  this is true}
Plugs electrically into its own outlet.  {Provided}
A flick of the switch lifts or lowers attachments.  {Yep}
Can be used with all sleeve hitch attachments, and other attachments
requiring rear lift.  {I guess so}

Now, what is the roller on the vertical pin of the sleeve hitch for?

Larry Elie