RE: (ET) hitch

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Dennis [mailto:wombat RealNS com]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 4:05 PM
To: Elec-trak
Subject: (ET) hitch

Larry, are you sure you use a sleeve hitch, the tiller uses a hitch
kinda like the snowblower, than you can use the rear lift.

wombat

I should have been more clear.

The tiller has a 'Toolbar' hitch; a round 5/8" or so bar 3' long attached
to supports on the rear axle.  The electric LIFT for the tiller goes into
the frame rails.  I know how that one works.

The 'Sleeve-hitch' slides into the frame rails the same place the electric
lift above fits.  It's black, and has a heavy round bar running through
it.  It ends in a single vertical hole, two mounting bolts, and the roller
on a bolt going through the vertical hole.  I see where the implement
mounts, but not how any 'lift' is provided for.

I don't think it was intended to use the 'toolbar' (or tiller mount) at
the same time as the sleeve-hitch.  I don't think it has to come off, but
it doesn't seem related.

Larry Elie