From:                   "Rorschandt" <rorschandt home com>
To:                     <darryl econogics com>
Subject:                elec trak parts - for sale
Date sent:              Mon, 7 May 2001 08:24:55 -0500

Hello,
My father-in-law has several Elec Traks in various stages of disrepair, as
well as one virtually complete E-10 tractor, I'm not sure about mower
decks, etc. He is 81, and not always easy to get information from...but he
did tell me that he wanted to sell one, and probably some parts. He has an
E-15 (?) that he is keeping for his own use, and will probably keep any
parts that are useful for that. If you think these parts would be of
interest to anyone, please e-mail me. These are located in Northeast
Indiana. Thanks.

Darryl McMahon          48 Tarquin Crescent,
Econogics, Inc.         Nepean, Ontario K2H 8J8
 It's your planet.      Voice: (613)784-0655
 If you won't look      Fax:   (613)828-3199
 after it, who will?    http://www.econogics.com/