-----Original Message-----
From: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Daniel Eyk
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2001 9:39 PM
To: Mark Bahlke; Elec - trak
Subject: Re: (ET) (relatively)New ET arrives on west coast

Hi Mark and welcome to the group. I don't know about
California, but I know of about 5 of us in Oregon and
Washington from Eugene to Vancouver, Washington. We
mostly have E12's and E15's of the one's that I know
of. If you have questions, please ask the group and
I'm sure that someone would know the answer. Dan Eyk